Day 23- Black Friday! Thick black liner / Eyeshadow

Welcome to day 23 loves :) hope everyone is having a great holiday start :) so since I can't get my camera to work with my computer I've decided to download iMovie on my phone so I'll be doing short videos with my phone so please don't forget to subscribe to me on YouTube and Instagram and Twitter at @Dollfacekaylynn also if you recreate any of these looks please tag me in them :) on Instagram and Twitter using #dollfacekaylynn I'd love to see your looks <3 

November & 30 day challenge 

I decided to mix these together so it would be easier to keep up with :) I'm using my normal everyday products I use in every look but if you have any questions please feel free to ask me xoxo 




P.s sorry for the terrible quality I took this on my front facing camera 




Thank you for reading my post, subscribing and giving me feedback <3

------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram and Twitter 
Dollfacekaylynn
 

Comments

Popular Posts