Day 9 Gold Accent / Makeup Storage

Hey there Loves <3
           Happy Saturday hope your weekend is going great I'm having a very chill Saturday myself :). I will have my Sunday Chit chat up tomorrow and it might end up being twice as long since I missed the one for last week . So be prepared :p! 

November Challenge - Gold Accent 

Products used:
NYC Sunny bronzer in my crease 
Maybelline color tattoo in bronze as my base 
ELF geometric palette 

NOT MY FINAL RESULT - I took this as I was getting ready and forgot to do an update ill add in a photo later loves :) 

30 Day Challenge - Make up Storage :)

Now before I begin my makeup is normally EVERYWHERE! Lol I'm always on the go or lord knows what but for the most part it's organized in these 



Xoxo 

Stay connected?

Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Instagram 
Dollfacekaylynn 
Twitter
Dollfacekaylynn 

Comments

Popular Posts