Day15 Snowy White/ Mascaras

Hello Loves <3
        It's day 15 :) it's getting so close to thanksgiving who all is going Black Friday shopping? I'm going with my mom this year :). 11 hours of intense shopping I'm not sure I'll be able to hang with the champ haha my mom is a pro at beating long lines. Wish me luck my loves :p

November 15- Snowy White

So I wasn't entirely sure on how exactly I was going to do this one I had a few ideas on what I could do or better yet what I wanted to do but them I decided to make it simple. I personally would not wear this as an everyday look but if this is your cup of tea be my guest :). I used my elf 88 color palette so I don't know the names of the shadow colors . 



30 Day Makeup Challenge - Mascaras 
Just the ones I use daily I recently threw out a bunch I didn't like at all and I wish I kept them so I could do a post -.- but I wasn't thinking at all. Also I had a review post on the Mega length mascara but somehow my blogger has deleted them /:. So if you aren't seeing my other post I'm sorry I'm trying to work it out. 



Thank you for reading my post, subscribing and giving me feedback <3

------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram and Twitter 
Dollfacekaylynn
 

Comments

Popular Posts