DMC Day 6 - Favorite Foundation

Hey there loves <3 hope everyone's having a great Friday and as voiding the horrible weather if you are having the same weather we are here in ky that is :). I've seen some having a nice snow fall :). I've been so busy with things I haven't really had a chance to upload much so I'm going to squash doing the rest of the November challenges and continue with December both of my post should be out today I combined 2-5 in one post and continued with 6 and 7 should be out early in the morning :). I hope everyone's having a great holiday start I actually went Black Friday shopping for the first time ever and it was awesome I enjoyed myself. Getting into the post before I end up making this a chit chat haha ... One more thing before I go my very first YouTube video will be up shortly! So don't forget to subbie and give it a view xo <3! 

PRODUCTS USED: 
Foundation - Covergirl 3-n-1 medium beige or my Belleto Airbrush in F3 .
Eyeshadow - ELF & Wet n Wild in comfort zone or Petal pusher palettes 
Concealers- elf maximum coverage and HardCandy Glamoflauge in medium 
Mascaras - Maybelline Rocket & wet n wild mega length 
Blush- elf contour & blush duo in st. Lucia 
Bronzer / contour -  elf duo bronzer & blush in St. Lucia and NYC Sunny bronzer . 
Eyeliner - elf liquid liner

Don't forget to tag or hashtag if you have a question on Instagram @Kaylynndoll_ or #Kaylynndoll xo <3 

Now I've done a million and two post on this foundation I can honestly rave all day about it ... It's my absolute favorite ever since it's came out I kind of refuse or hold a bias against all other foundations since using this one I know I'm horrible haha it comes in a million different shades and selections it's full coverage well medium to full coverage it's easily buildable doesn't get cakey well it doesn't for me at least alittle goes a long way it last forever since you only need a tiny bit .
It was 12, 14? Dollars but now it's only 6/7$ which is another bonus that I love :) the only thing I would change is that it doesn't cover all blemishes on its own you need to add a concealer oh and this foundation DOES oxidize so make sure you find the right shade or go a shade lighter than you think and it will match perfectly . It last all day and still looks flawless after hours of wear :) 


Thank you for reading my post, subscribing and giving me feedback <3

------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram 
Kaylynndoll_

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn 
 

Comments

Popular Posts