DMC Days 2-5

Hey there loves sorry for my long absents I've just been so busy with life even life gets in the way sometimes haha. Just a quick update I had to delete my twitter for personal reasons I'm not going into detail but you can reach me on my Instagram at all times now @Kaylynndoll_ 
So please feel free to follow and tag me #Kaylynndoll It won't show up unless you hashtag my name :). Plus it's super easy to keep up that way . 

All products used to create these looks 
Foundation - Covergirl 3-n-1 medium beige or my Belleto Airbrush in F3 .
Eyeshadow - ELF & Wet n Wild in comfort zone or Petal pusher palettes 
Concealers- elf maximum coverage and HardCandy Glamoflauge in medium 
Mascaras - Maybelline Rocket & wet n wild mega length 
Blush- elf contour & blush duo in st. Lucia 
Bronzer / contour -  elf duo bronzer & blush in St. Lucia and NYC Sunny bronzer . 
Eyeliner - elf liquid liner. 

Day 2- Colorful Look 

P.s the white is my lash glue I didn't realize how white it was I really need to invest in the black DUO glue :p. 


Day 3- What's in your purse? 

Day 4- Colored Liner
Don't have a colored liner look as of yet but I will update :). 


Day 5-  Neutral Lips 
ELF matte lipstick in Natural :) 



Thank you for reading my post, subscribing and giving me feedback <3

------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram 
Kaylynndoll_

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn 
 

Comments

Popular Posts