Mid Week ChitChat ...... Happy Holidays!

Hello lovelies! I hope everyone's having a great week and enjoying the holidays :) I hope everyone gets to spent time with family and if you have children Santa is going to treat them well ;p. Now that I have free time I'll be posting my videos I have saved up . Also I'm not sure if I'll be posting blogs in the month of January because I'll have school and I'll be spending most of my days -evenings in school. So I might just do a few vlogs on my YouTube channel and maybe a few tutorials until so. If I do post it will be late at night I do apologize in advance I hope everyone understands . 

After I'm finished with school I'll be free to blog whenever I'm not at work so in February I will be posting as often as possible . 

Sorry I didn't get to do Sunday chit chat I figured now would be better than never right? Haha... Oh, yes! I know I say this all the time but I'm thinking about seriously doing some outfit of the day post or something related to a fashion based post . I really want to expand into fashion and beauty as much as possible ... I like watching fashion hauls and looking at OOTD post so I know many of you might as well. (Not to jump on the bandwagon... Just a personal preference ). 

Keep an eye out today not including this post I'll have either two or three posted today plus a video on YouTube . Double the spam I know :p . Remember I always post all info on the bottom of all my post . I call it my bottom bar because I add a little divider :p well I think I'm going to stop here so I can do some editing and such I hope everyone has a great week and everyone enjoys the holidays 

Xoxo 

Thank you for reading my post, subscribing and giving me feedback <3

------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram 
Kaylynndoll_

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn 
 

Comments

Popular Posts