March 2014 Favorites

Hey there loves it's that time again it seems like this year is flying right by us I can't believe it's almost (or is April) I don't have as many favorites as I did last month but I decided to go ahead and do it anyway. 

My first monthly favorite would be my Influenster VoxBox :). I already posted about it but I enjoyed receiving a VoxBox it seems like it took forever to get :p. 
                   ( Everything inside of box)

Mini review:
Playtex sport -4/5 stars in my last post I stated I was a pad girl but I was willing to try and I did give them a try overall they are decent I just don't prefer the scent because they are lightly scented it makes me feel alittle ify.


Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation- seperate post! Stay tuned :)


NYC expert last lipstick - 5 stars. Great color it went well with my skin tone the color last literally forever I put it on at 8 in the morning and it was still on at 8pm . 


Impress nails- 3/5 stars. Just not a fan of the print other than that I love Em :).


Pilot Acroball pen - 5/5 great pen isn't blotchy I keep it in my purse for when I'm on the go go go


Real Tea- 5/5 I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff seriously love it ever since I got my box I've been using it out of the wazoo it's in a raspberry flavor but they have others I highly recommend it if you are a water and tea lover. 

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish in Lacey Lilac I've been wearing it for a good 3 weeks or so and I still haven't gotten tired of it it's the perfect spring shade and right on trend :). 


Another monthly favorite has been a picture editing app called VSCO cam I use it before I upload anything on Instagram it's great for making dark pictures bright and I love the filter options 

Bath and body works lotion in Country Apple is one of my all time favorite scents and I forgot I had a bottle left over so I've been using it like a mad woman it's just a great scent for any time of the year 


My NYC eyebrow pencil in taupe has been perfection this month I bought mine at Walmart for 0.98$ which is a steal deal because it's a huge pencil it really helps me carve out my brows and shape them the way I want but I still set it with powder because it is a tad bit overly waxy so it moves if you don't set it. 

My next favorite is my wet n wild petal pusher palette it's right on trend with spring and versatile works great on all skin tones 


hope you enjoyed today's post if you'd like more post like this please let me know I'm always interested in feedback on what it is everyone would like to see or what I could improve also don't forget to check the bottom bar for full details on where you can stay in contact with me at I'm always always always interested in chatting with fellow bloggers or taking suggestions :). Have a lovely day/ night 

Xoxo

143 



------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram 
Kaylynndoll_

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn 
 

Comments

Popular Posts