"Pretty in Purple" Quick EOTD


"Pretty in purple" I love this combo turned out so gorgeous my iPhone doesn't give it any justice. ( still on the hunt for a great camera)  I was also trying some lashes from Amazon with are a no go. Apologizes because you can see the lash band and everything else I tried everything to make them blend and it was a fail . 

Makeup dets: 
@officialelfcosmetics baked shadow palette in New York 
Primed my eyes with a 16 pan concealer from Amazon 
@officialelfcosmetics liquid liner 
@officialelfcosmetics "Happy Birthday" palette or 100 piece palette in the black packaging not sure if it's stil up for sale 

Mascara was #UrbanDecays big fatty which I do not like  it made my lashes clump together , still love urban decay regardless though :). Also I didn't notice until after I had taken the photo but somehow I ended up with fall out from the mascara as well. 

Oh well makeup is about trial and error it might not always turn out the way you'd like but you can always try and try again :) 

hope you enjoyed today's post if you'd like more post like this please let me know I'm always interested in feedback on what it is everyone would like to see or what I could improve also don't forget to check the bottom bar for full details on where you can stay in contact with me at I'm always always always interested in chatting with fellow bloggers or taking suggestions :). Have a lovely day/ night 

Xoxo

143 



------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram 
Kaylynndoll_ & @Muakaylynn

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn 
 

Comments

Popular Posts