Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation Review!




Hey there loves I just wanted to throw this review up so it would go along with my other post I did today so if you haven't read that post feel free to click on over after reading this one :). I had originally intended on making this a first impression blog post but my original post got deleted when I was trying to find a better background and everything so I decided to switch it to a review instead :). 

 By no means am I being paid to do this blog post in any way shape or form I received this foundation in my UniVoxBox and I was beyond excited about it because I've been wanting to try the foundation for awhile I was just alittle ify . I used the Eimmel London Perfect match foundation in the past and I absolutely HATED it. I had to pick up two different colors the first color I tried was waaaay to pink I have an olive complexion with a yellow undertone so sometimes it's very difficult to find a perfect match. The next color up literally I picked the color up next to the first one I had bought and it was waaaaay waaaaaaaaaay to dark which I thought was a bit weird considering the name of the foundation line was Perfect match /:. On top of all that the foundation was so greasy and terrible I couldn't keep it on I tried serveral different ways to make it work and it was a no go /:. (**** side note*** I have normal skin I'm not oily or dry but I do have acne prone skin due to a hormonal issue my skin isn't very sensitive at all) not to mention the smell wasn't too pleasurable either. So after having such a terrible experience I was going into this foundation with doubts but hoping for the best. 


Overall Rating 5 out of 5
At first I wasn't sure how I was going to like this foundation because I had tried the @Rimmellondondus match perfection or Perfect match foundation and it was AWFUL! But I decided to go ahead and give it a try I have normal skin but acne prone so I wanted to test without concealer . 

A LITTLE GOES A VERY LONG WAY!  Please be cautious of that it's a very thick formula which I personally like because it has more stay power 

Coverage: beyond excellent! Seriously it covers everything and looks great I didn't look cakey or over done it covered my acne scars and pores which is a double bonus I don't need concealer with this foundation at all other than highlighting purposes. Also just because the foundation is thick don't be put off at all it does NOT feel thick on your face it's not going to make you feel like you're wearing a mask at all. 

Color: I have a yellow undertone and I wasn't sure which color to get because I did receive mine in my @influenster #VoxBox so I went with 100 ivory and as long as I'm not self tanning it's a decent match I was scared it would be too pink for me. 

Lasting power: ALL DAY! Seriously all day it's amazing it lasted a good 6-8 hours of work and play time which if you ask me is great for a drugstore foundation I'm sure you could get it to last longer if you wanted to wear it longer . 

Price: only 4$! It's my new holy grail foundation I'm inlove with @Rimmelondonus new stay matte line I loved and still love the stay matte powder and I'm loving everything else they have coming for us here in the us :). 



hope you enjoyed today's post if you'd like more post like this please let me know I'm always interested in feedback on what it is everyone would like to see or what I could improve also don't forget to check the bottom bar for full details on where you can stay in contact with me at I'm always always always interested in chatting with fellow bloggers or taking suggestions :). Have a lovely day/ night 

Xoxo

143 



------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram 
Kaylynndoll_ & @Muakaylynn

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn

Comments

Popular Posts