Muller Yogurt: Mini Review

Hola beauties <3 I meant to put this as a post in with my Fit N' Full review and demo but ofcourse it slipped my mind :p . I recieved the Muller Coupon in my Influenster box for 1 free product worth 1.48$ so I picked up the Muller FruitUp yogurt in Orange ( I honestly thought it was going to be gross I wasn't a big fan of the muller product line) but I decided to go into this with a positive outlook. I forgot to take a photo but it looks like orange juice on top of yogurt 
The one on the right is the one I chose . They have 3 different flavors but my Walmart only carries 2. Lemon and orange . It's 150 calories per container which over all isn't bad and it honestly taste like an orange parfait it's beyond delicious! I'm glad I was given the opportunity to give this brand another go around :). This is another great way to help lose and maintain your goal weight for summer .

hope you enjoyed today's post if you'd like more post like this please let me know I'm always interested in feedback on what it is everyone would like to see or what I could improve also don't forget to check the bottom bar for full details on where you can stay in contact with me at I'm always always always interested in chatting with fellow bloggers or taking suggestions :). Have a lovely day/ night 

Xoxo

143 



------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram 
Kaylynndoll_ & @Muakaylynn

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn 
 

Comments

Popular Posts