Kitty Krew Arm&Hammer (Smiley360) Join me and Earn Prizes!

Hey y’all I just wanted to come on here and make a quick post about this awesome community I stumbled upon being apart of Smiley360. If you don’t know what Smiley360 is you are truly missing out! It’s a fun website where you link your socials and take a few short surveys and you get selected for awesome missions where you earn free things for your honest review on your socials. You can be selected for anything from pillows, toothpaste, toys you name it! I’ve been a member since 2013 and it’s always been fun. They have options to sign up for specific categories such as cat litter! If you have a fur baby and you are interested in signing up and joining me on the kitty krew id be happy to have you as a part of my team! You can win free litter for a year! A charm bracelet and so much more! Here is my link to sign up  https://ahkittykrew.socialmedialink.com/members/sign_in#/ I highly suggest it because it does come in handy when you need some savings on the PRRRbabies!! Thanks for joining me today! I will be posting a lot more often now that I can get back into the swing of things. I plan on doing a post about where I’ve been and more. 

Comments

Popular Posts