Glowing Skin with Roden&Fields

Hey y’all I hope everyone is having a lovely holiday season I just wanted to jump on here real quickly to tell you all about some AMAZING products from Roden&Fields or R&F. I’m sure you’ve seen them posted in Facebook and Instagram by some lovely girls selling their products I was very fortunate to stumble across a lovely individual and her name is Rebecca Peroulas ( which btw if you are totally interested in these products and other products please feel free to contact her via Instagram @peroulastyle or via rebeccaperoulas.myrandf.com And of course you can purchase them directly via rodanandfields.com if you feel more comfortable doing it that way as well. ) the two products I was lucky enough to sample was the Active Hydration Body Replenish, which OMG! Smells amazing and totally works 100% hands down probably one of the best if not the best body lotion I’ve ever used in my entire life! Just from the sample packet I was able to do my whole entire body. To me, the smell reminds me of bubble yum bubblegum very sweet and enticing.

It left my skin so soft and supple I definitely plan to invest in the full-sized product. The Body Replenish also left my skin with the most amazing glow/sheen I've ever had in my entire life I felt completely confident in my skin after using this. And for my self-tanner gals, it is self-tanner safe! I applied this on top of my tan and it did not strip the color away as some lotions do! This product would be absolutely amazing to use before self-tanning as well even tho it's very moisturizing it's not heavy or greasy it dries very very quickly. The next product I was very grateful to sample was the ”The Regimens” (http://rebeccaperoulas.myrandf.com/)


it comes in 4 different systems you have the Soothe, Unblemish, Reverse and the Redefine. The sample I received was the Redefine system it came with the Redefine Daily Cleansing mask which gently exfoliates and draws impurities from pores with our creamy, Kaolin clay-based cleansing mask. Then it also came with the Redefine Lip Renewing Serum which helps Reveal and maintain fuller, younger-looking lips with conditioning peptides and vitamins and lastly, it comes with the Redefine Intensive renewing serum which helps correct and prevents the visible signs of aging with the powerful combination of peptides and retinal-MD technology. Hands down this was another favorite right after use because it left my skin super fresh and youthful and GLOWY! Honestly, after using these products, I felt like I had just spent a day and a lux spa getting pampered. I absolutely loved the lip serum it was my first time using a lip serum and it was fantastic. These products are something I highly recommend to everyone! These would make great holiday gifts as well! I'm going to leave all of the information to contact Mrs.Rebecca Peroulas below so you may be able to get our hands on these products as well! I hope everyone has a lovely day and an even better holiday until next time...(http://rebeccaperoulas.myrandf.com/) ALSO! One last thing *I pinky promise LOL* I am 99% sure I will forget to upload my personal pictures of my amazing glowy skin in this post so please follow me on Instagram to see my results!nhttps://www.instagram.com/simplyykaylynn *other side note if Kaylan actually remembers to add her pictures in this post mega high five :D!*
                     Xo Kaylan



Comments

Popular Posts